Business Finance Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Business Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Finance Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
• Prepare Monthly Performance (Segment / Product) and variance analysis for both local and
oversea management reports.
• Monitors and analyzes business performance, addresses opportunity, risk and the financial impact.
• Assist Business Unit in preparing and monitoring budget, forecast and strategic planning including
• Work with Risk Management and Product team for all new product, new programs and new
• Provides support and recommendation of financial key driver to optimize business’s profitability.
• Build up the view of the different factors that influence business performances, analyzing the
performance of competitors or analyzing the marketing trends.
• Assist business unit with proper cost / income allocation basis.
• Coordinate with Performance management team to ensure the alignment of management reports
• Liaison with counterpart in UOB Singapore to ensure the alignment of tasks, processes, timelines
and others where possible.
• Create, deliver or support any ad-hoc report as required by Management
• Major in Accounting or Finance or Economic.
• At least 3-5 years’ working experience in banking business or in business finance.
• Basic knowledge on IT, IT process. Preferable on excel skill on formula and chart, Oracle
application (OFSA) are preferable.
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to communicate in English both writing and speaking
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th