Regulatory Reporting Avp Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Regulatory Reporting Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Reporting Avp Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
• Develop accurate regulatory reports in a timely manner.
• Randomly check data provided by other departments to mitigate any potential risks caused by
incorrectness of submitted data.
• Establish regulatory requirements for new product implementation, system modification/
implementation, process development/ modification
• Increase productivity of regulatory progress reporting by e.g. reducing manual work, coordinating
with IT teams or others related parties to develop/modify programs to generate automated reports.
• Train team members to ensure their understanding about regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related fields
• Minimum 3 years working experience in BOT Reporting/ Regulatory Reporting/Accounting in
• Strong Bank of Thailand rules and regulations.
• Ability to handle objections and to work under pressure and constraint timeline with minimal
• Good computer literacy.
• High responsibility, leadership, and teamwork.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th