Credit Mis Reporting Officer Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Credit Mis Reporting Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Mis Reporting Officer Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
Develop/modify/maintain Credit Risk Datamart
- Centralized Credit MIS data to support various MIS requirement within Credit Risk for portfolio,
- Bachelor Degree or higher in MIS, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related field.
- Preferably in banking industry with at least 3-5 years relevant experience in Credit MIS and credit
- Knowledge on credit and risk related to Unsecured/Consumer/Corporate loan products
- Ability to process computer data and generate reports.
- Good working knowledge and excellent skills on MIS system, software tools ie Microsoft Office,
- English proficiency, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensure efficiency in production of information and enhance quality of data.
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th