Product Manager Pharmaceutical Jobs Vacancy in Argyll Scott
Argyll Scott urgently required following position for Product Manager Pharmaceutical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Pharmaceutical Jobs Vacancy in Argyll Scott Jobs Details:
- Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Establish marketing plan including competitive tactics and selling message to increase market share and profits.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, expertise in science and innovative medicines
- Evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development.
- Analyzes and defines customers and market requirements and trends.
- Prepare and Develop product training and competitor information intelligence to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Develops and maintains the contact with customers, Sales force and channels for understanding their needs.
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the Company's objectives.
- Provide direction to develop Product Specialist.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Analyze and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner.
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Business unit to build implementation plan for the product aimed at maximizing customer value and product penetration.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Pharmaceutical Industry(Product manager is preferred).
- Proven track record as a analytical mind and good communication skills.
- Good marketing analysis and good business planning skills.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking.
- highly motivated, well-organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.