Privilege Banking Client Advisor Manager Avp Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Privilege Banking Client Advisor Manager Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Privilege Banking Client Advisor Manager Avp Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
Center : Phahurad / Phuket / Chonburi / Khon Khan
Area : Samutsongkram, Nakornpathom, Ratchaburi
Area : Bangna, Srinakarin, Ramintra
Area : Nontaburi, Chaengwattana, Bangyai
• Manage business relationship with Privilege Banking clients and offer professional financial advice
and customer service to achieve high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Design financial strategies plan or investment plan or portfolio model for individual customer.
• Build customer’s wealth through Privilege Banking products.
• Review and responding to customers changing needs and financial circumstances, associated risk
and providing customers with information on new and existing products and services.
• Perform the closely credit monitoring in compliance with the bank’s policies or guidance.
• Coordinate with related departments in marketing and servicing the customers to achieve sale
volume and revenue target.
• Master’s degree in M.B.A., or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Financial,
or related field.
• Previous 2-8 years of experience in Marketing Planning relationship manager, Banking business
will be advantage.
• Experienced in RM, knowledge in Mutual Fund products is preferred.
• Knowledge of financial instruments, credit and business analysis, industry analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of English
• 2-4 years work experience for Junior position
• 4-8 years work experience for Senior position
• Certificate for Single License, Life and Non-Life License
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th