Project Management Office Svp Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Project Management Office Svp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Management Office Svp Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
• Assist project champion in planning, where applicable
• Monitor project progress
• Ensure that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information
• Collect and deliver project information about all projects to senior managements and stakeholders
• Provide support, guidance and direction to many project managers
• Ensure that all projects follow mandated standards
• Any other assignments
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• At least 8-10-year of experience in finance or banking industry as well as knowledge and expertise
(combination of technical and business acumen) on Project Management
• Effective communication & presentation, interpersonal skill, analytical skill, problem-solving skills and
follow-up with sense of urgency.
• Be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced with result-oriented, practical, pragmatic with
comprehensive view and ability to handle multi tasks
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th