Assistant Human Resources Business Partner Hrbp Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico
- Assistant Human Resources Business Partner Hrbp Manager
- 21 Nov, 2017 24 days ago
Pepsico urgently required following position for Assistant Human Resources Business Partner Hrbp Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Human Resources Business Partner Hrbp Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Jobs Details:
* To partner with other internal/external stakeholders to provide and develop the human resource capabilities necessary to achieve business success and align with the business direction
* Effective resolution of employee engagement and retention issues and assurance of compliance with organizational policies/practices and federal, state and local employment laws, and practices are also critical functions of this position
* Provide direction and counsel in all areas of human resources to respective functional HR Business Partner
* Support function head to develop and implement talent acquisition, talent development, talent retention and talent engagement programs
* Manage all employee engagement aspects & activities to improve employee engagement/ satisfaction.
* Partner with Talent Acquisition Team and support respective Functional managers on talent acquisition, recruitment, interview and selection
* Recommend and implement policies, processes practices and procedures
* Analyze and partner with Talent Sustainability team to deliver training & development to respective functions.
* Support C&B team to provide the data/ input on respective function for G&A & ERC, AOP plan
* Manage and reinforce compliance to governmental and company policies
* Lead change management and culture development by taking proactive role in assessment process and providing direction for planning and development of action plans
* BA/ Bachelor in HR, OD or related field
* Bachelor degree- Human Resources Management , Psychology Political Science, Public Administration, Business Management and related fields
* 5 years of HR experience with approx. 5 years of direct responsibility of OD, staffing and manufacturing for plant base
* Change leadership skills
* Strategic thinker with strong solution development skills
* Strong coaching and team development skills
* Strong networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to influence others
Job Ref: 132460BR