Marketing Communication Manager Jobs Vacancy in Prtr
Prtr urgently required following position for Marketing Communication Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communication Manager Jobs Vacancy in Prtr Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading premium real estate developer. Their portfolio comprises of not only residential property but also entertainment, hospitality and retail projects. As part of their continued expansion our client is now looking for a suitable candidate forthe PR & Marketing Communication Manager.
- Leading corporate PR activities and marketing special events.
- Developing corporate marketing communication and public relations activities.
- Implementing annual PR plans and PR activities.
- Controlling the annual budget of PR and CSR for each project.
- Being responsible for editorial directions, and designing content for all company publications.
- Creating strategic PR and marketing communication plans in order to widen communication channels, including press conferences, opening ceremonies and international public relations.
- Supervising and managing media and PR agencies in order to deliver effective impacts and responses.
- Assessing communication awareness.
- Working closely with all company project property staff in the area of PR and Marketing Communication as a group.
- Overseeing PR and marketing communication performance and proposing recommendations and guidance for each project.
- Male or Female,Thai national, aged between 32 – 40 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree; journalism, marketing or public relations is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications or public relations, with demonstrated success.
- Prior experience in a marketing agency or holding company is a plus.
- Good self-presentation and mature personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication (speaking and writing).