Account Director Jobs Vacancy in Taboola
Taboola urgently required following position for Account Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Director Jobs Vacancy in Taboola Jobs Details:
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
The Account Director will be responsible directly for managing a team of Account managers across several markets together with managing a book of business and identifying up-sell/optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, analytical and have outstanding relationship management skills.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with media clients and agencies through a high performing account management team.
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels – working closely with the Country Managers and Regional Heads.
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results across the region, through the wider account management team
- Communicate regularly with AM groups across the global offices, staying up to date with best practices, adopting and adjusting them to the APAC market in collaboration with Regional Director
- Oversee Campaign launches across the team
- Campaign Management – Working with the AM team to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling – mentoring and coaching them in order to help them grow their accounts and grow professionally
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximizing every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Mentor and lead a multi-lingual team across the region
- Be an expert in all things Taboola, sharing your knowledge with the AM team to ensure continuous improvement and knowledge building.
- Being a thought leader in all Digital Advertising topics
- Working successfully with Agencies and Key Global brands to increase Taboola's awareness and European footprint
- Prior Senior Account Management role in Adtech.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Significant experience of creating presentation decks with PowerPoint
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Experience of managing accounts from more than one location – essential
- Experience in optimising towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Ability to lead a multi-lingual account management team and lead by example
- Experience setting goals and managing performance to get the best out of the individual and the wider team