Accounting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Agoda
Agoda urgently required following position for Accounting Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Manager Jobs Vacancy in Agoda Jobs Details:
Overview about the role :
Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledgers, supervise, directs, and review the work of the accounting staff, monitor cash balance, perform timely and accurate accounting close, prepare internal and external financial reports with solid analysis including reporting package to head quarter, liaise with both external and internal auditors, IT review, marketing & advertising analysis and tax computation processes
- Prepare complete details and accurate accounts for all entities including a group consolidation.
- Report accurate, timely and insightful monthly management accounts and financial updates for management review
- Motivate management accounting/nominal ledger team to take further responsibility for accounts input and preparation processes, and ensure career development in a supportive manner.
- Manage and liaise with auditors, IT review and tax computation processes from planning to filing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor accounting and associated IT systems create appropriately debtors/creditor/nominal ledger and booking system inter-dependencies.
- Responsible for review of journal entries
- Review reconciliations of all significant account balances including bank accounts (daily) and fixed assets, debtors and creditors (monthly), and report significant exceptions to management
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Understand key concepts of tax returns (i.e. corporate income tax, withholding tax and indirect taxes) in foreign jurisdictions where the company has legal presence.
- Provide tax team with accurate information for the purpose of tax compliance in local and foreign jurisdictions
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum experience of 5 years in accounting or related fields with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- Good Tax knowledge
- Experience using accounting software/ ERP application
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ecellent Excel & presentation skills
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.