Relationship Managers Country Khon Kaen Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Relationship Managers Country Khon Kaen. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Managers Country Khon Kaen Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
Up-Country (Chiangmai / Khon Kaen / Phuket / Chonburi – Amata Nakorn)
• Acquire new customers in target industries/segments directly & through branches referral.
• Maintain & Deepen relationships for more business opportunities to increase account profitability.
• Prepare Account Plan / Strategy.
• Work closely with product partners to cross-sell other products to maximize the bank’s profit and gain
greater share of wallet.
• Coordinate with UOB subsidiaries and/or UOBS for cross-border opportunities
• Ensure highest quality of services.
• Proper and adequate follow up on credit quality of portfolio to minimize NPL.
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or other related
• At least 3 years of commercial banking experience, Fresh graduates with high potential and good sense
of business can apply
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Financial Accounting
• Good selling and client relationship skills.
• Highly motivated
• Own residence in Chiangmai / Khon Kaen / Phuket / Chonburi is preferable
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th