Brand Advisor Nespresso Boutique Jobs Vacancy in Nespresso
Nespresso urgently required following position for Brand Advisor Nespresso Boutique. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Advisor Nespresso Boutique Jobs Vacancy in Nespresso Jobs Details:
- Act as an ambassador for Nespresso Brand in the Boutique
- Welcome, advise and provide guidance to customers regarding Nespresso products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service in the Boutique to prospects and Club members.
- Introduce customers to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products
- Carry out the sale of Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines, accessories)
- Contribute to achieving individual and boutique targets
- Cashiering duties and carry out payments in accordance with the defined procedures
- Assist new customers in membership registration, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase
- Actively manage the customer database on a daily basis and update customer records
- Ensure that the boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented)
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules, machines and accessories on a daily basis
- Receive, check and put away goods received at the boutique, following policies and procedures
- Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service
- Assist the rest of the boutique team in all daily activities
- 1-2 years working experience in a luxury boutique, premium retail or hospitality industry
- Direct customer sales experience in premium products and services
- Strong command of spoken English and Thai
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer service-oriented
- Cash management, stock and inventory management experience
- Strong interest in coffee
- Willing to work in shifts and on weekends