Card Payment Unsecured Product Portfolio Management Jobs Vacancy in Uob
- Card Payment Unsecured Product Portfolio Management
- 19 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Uob urgently required following position for Card Payment Unsecured Product Portfolio Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Card Payment Unsecured Product Portfolio Management Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
- Develop and implement marketing campaign for existing customers to improve quality of portfolio
in all key drivers (i.e ANR, Spending, Active rate)
- Execute the campaign by leveraging and optimizing resources with efficient growth to deliver the
- Monitor and analyze the campaign result closely in order to take promptly action or find ways for
- Set strategy to take proper actions for each customer's segment (Activation, Line Increase Upgrade,
Installment, Cash Advance, Anti-Attrition, Bill Payment)
- Work with related units; Business Finance, Operations, MIS, Risk, Telesales, Call Center to find
opportunity for business growth.
- Respond to any inquiry that may have or feedback on any complaint on a timely manner.
- Graduated Master’s Degree in business fields such as MBA, Finance, MIS, Economic, Accounting,
- Good in numbers and analytical skills
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Having experience in Banking / Finance companies is preferable.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th