Small Sme Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Small Sme Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Small Sme Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
Core functions of Small SME Analytics (BB Analytics) department is portfolio analysis, portfolio reporting,
and implementation of analytical solutions of retail SME (called Business Banking or “BB”) through data-
driven portfolio analytics.
- Monitor portfolio performance and undertake insightful analysis to provide assessment on the
retail SME portfolios.
- Deep-dive analysis on portfolio, product program, and customer analysis to identify emerging
- Produce regular reports pertaining to small SME portfolios.
- Forecast expected loss for the retail small SME portfolio
- Assist in implementation of credit risk models and conduct the impact analysis from the new
- Provide information/analysis to the business for analysis and decision making in portfolio matters
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in Banking Industry, with credit portfolio management
- Strong quantitative/ analytical skills with sound business acumen.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- SAS programming would be a plus.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th