Senior Regional Marketing Manager Apac Jobs Vacancy in Taboola
Taboola urgently required following position for Senior Regional Marketing Manager Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Regional Marketing Manager Apac Jobs Vacancy in Taboola Jobs Details:
As Taboola’s Senior Marketing Manager, you'll play a key role in growing Taboola’s business across the Asia Pacific region. You will develop and execute holistic country- and segment-specific marketing plans to create awareness, drive leads, and help customer retention. This role, reporting to the VP of Marketing, requires strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organizational collaboration, excellent communications and a passion for working at a high-paced, multi-cultural, dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the creation of integrated marketing plans in key territories - including China, Japan, Korea, India and Australia and other countries - in close collaboration with APAC sales management teams
- Execute online and offline marketing programs utilizing internal and external resources while tracking results
- Manage Taboola's events calendar in APAC, including negotiations, on-site set up and production management
- Support the APAC field teams with localized presentations, collateral, targeted outbound campaigns, case studies, and more
- Drive awareness through PR, content marketing and social media, working in close collaboration with Corporate Marketing and the local sales and account management teams
- Become an expert in digital media, be on top of hot industry topics and trends; learn Taboola’s offering, value proposition and differentiators
Who you should be:
- At least 8 years experience in marketing, preferably B2B
- At least 2 years experience working in Asia Pacific
- Track record of partnering with sales teams
- Able to execute hands-on as well as to manage a team and external resources
- Proven experience working in a global organization and with remote teams
- Energetic, positive, won’t stop at anything to deliver on goals
- Travel 20%-30% within the region
- Experience in digital media is an advantage