Retail Business Finance Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Retail Business Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Business Finance Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
- Work closely with Business Unit to prepare monthly forecast, yearly budget, and also business plan
- Monitors and analyzes business performance as well as addresses opportunity, risk and the financial
- Evaluate financial implications of specific business decisions/opportunities and advises management
accordingly to ensure targeted financial performance achievement
- Provides support and recommendation of financial key driver to optimize business’s profitability.
- Coordinate with Central Finance team to ensure the alignment of management reports and analysis.
- Liaison with counterpart in UOB Singapore to ensure the alignment of tasks, processes, timelines and
others where possible
- Create, deliver or support any ad-hoc report as required by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- A minimum of 10 years working experience of which 5 years in banking business or in business finance
field is preferable.
- Have strong analytical skills, good financial planning and financial model knowledge
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Able to deal with high work pressure and long work hours.
- Able to communicate in English both writing and speaking.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th