Regulatory Assurance Aml Team Head Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Regulatory Assurance Aml Team Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Assurance Aml Team Head Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
- Serve as a business compliance specialist residing in the Retail Business (covering the consumer
units and supporting units to manages regulatory risks related to anti-money laundering/ combating
the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Lead and facilitate the development and implementation of UOB’s framework, best practices, or
- Provide timely and appropriate advice, interpretation and recommendations to Business Units on
provides independent oversight on Bank-wide compliance matters.
- Identify and analyze AML requirements relating to new business initiatives, such as new
- Perform periodic Conformance Testing on the key customer onboarding and ongoing review
actions, follow up and preparation of trend analysis to relevant functions.
- Act as the point of contact for Retail Business in key strategic AML/CFT initiatives and projects.
- Provide necessary training on AML compliance-related matters.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related fields; or an equivalent
- Experience in Compliance, Operational Risk, Audit, or related fields in banking industry.
- Knowledge of banking regulations related to AML/CFT with business acumen in consumer and
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to correctly interpret underlying information and assess impact on
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to collaborate for success by engaging
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th