Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Research Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Bangkok Bank aims to be the main bank for our customers, providing them with solutions to all their business and financial needs. We have 115 business centers and more than 1,200 branches – one largest network in Thailand. Our international network is the largest of all Thai banks and comprises branches in 32 locations in 15 economics.
Our human resources policies continue to recruit both specialists and talented all rounders to meet the growing demands and changing requirements of the Bank.
- Provide statistical and analytical support in analyzing macroeconomic outlook and developing macroeconomic forecasts
- Analyze market trends, global and regional movements, consumer demands, and technological changes which are critical in shaping economic and business prospects
- Prepare analyses and presentations for top management and clients under the guidance of an economist
- Develop knowledge network with internal and external stakeholders to capture industry insights
- Responsible for updating data of macroeconomic indicators
- Perform other duties as assigned by management /directsupervisor
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related fields
- 0-3 years of work experience in economic research, industry research, equityresearch, consulting, strategies, or other relevant fields
- Ability to take initiatives and ownership of assignments
- Male must be exempt from military service
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills as well as detail-oriented
- Strong writing and presentation skills (Thai and English)
- Strong computer skills; MS Office proficiency is essential, EViews, STATA,SPSS, or Matlab proficiency is preferable
Working Location: Bangkok Bank, Silom
If you require more information: Khun Apinya Tel: 02 685 7852