Retail Customer Payroll Strategy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Uob
Uob urgently required following position for Retail Customer Payroll Strategy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Customer Payroll Strategy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Uob Jobs Details:
- To develop and execute the Core Market Segment (wealth of 500k and above) strategy of UOBT to be the
- preferred bank of this segment.
- To develop and execute the payroll package offerings by coordinating with other related departments to
- grow the payroll portfolio and sustain the current portfolio at the best revenue and cost optimization.
- To coordinate with other Product Managers, IT, and Branch Process team ensuring appropriate system
- development, UAT test, and operation process that significant to core market segment to maximize the
- effectiveness of the segment strategy
- Identify business opportunities and provide the competitive analysis for customer segmentation for each
- customer segment and implement product bundling strategy to support branch sales.
- Analyze pre and post implementation of campaign launched to know strength & weakness in order to
- improve the next campaign launched.
- Ensure all products and programs are complied with both corporate guideline and law & regulations and
- solve the problems when arised.
- Create and implement acquisition
- Bachelor’s or Master ‘s Degree in Business Administration , Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Retails Banking Segmentation Business
- Understand in detail & mechanic of marketing campaigns.
- Good command of English
- Good in Analytical skill with sound knowledge of the capital market.
- Good Presentation and Communication skill
- Strong negotiation & interpersonal communication skill.
- Strong sense of responsibility, emergency and result oriented.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by
CLICK HERE only
Human Resource Tel. 02-343-4242 Fax 02-343-4261
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities,
Please visit our website at http://www.uob.co.th