Store Supervisor Luxury Retail Jobs Vacancy in Argyll Scott
Argyll Scott urgently required following position for Store Supervisor Luxury Retail. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Supervisor Luxury Retail Jobs Vacancy in Argyll Scott Jobs Details:
Argyll Scott has an amazing opportunity to work with top global luxury retail brand.
Sales Generation & Coaching
- Achieve individual sales target
- Coach and supervise junior Sales to achieve the target of each individual.
- Demonstrate great knowledge in products and service skills, in order to guide and train junior sales.
- Responsible for daily operations, and provide suggestion for improvement.
- Responsible for product replenishment, merchandising/inventory management.
- Ensure the appearance of the store and products is up to the brand standard.
CRM & Customer Service:
- manage customer data effectively - identify new customers and build long term relationship with customer to maximize sales opportunity.
- Support In-store promotion and events
- Demonstrate and reflect the luxury brand image though personal grooming, dress code and service skills.
- Handle complaints and minimize the issue with professional service&manner.
- Always keep in-touch with VIP clients.
- 4+ years in luxury retail industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong luxury sense and able to work as a team.
For more information please